I borrowed this from my blog stalking escapades –
1. Were you named after anyone? My parents heard my name in a movie. The actress in the “Days of Wine and Roses.” Though the name is more popular now, some people still can’t say it! I’ve been called Christian, Kristen, and Kursten, the list goes on. My grandmother said, “Why don’t you just name her Jesus Christ? Everyone can say that!”
2. When was the last time you cried? Saturday morning. PMS.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It’s changed over the years. I used to like it better, I write too quickly now.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
5. Do you have kids? One daughter, one son.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um……yes.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
9. Would you bungee jump? Nope. Not since I saw my sister do that years ago at Cartoons.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Grape Nuts.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes, both mentally and physically.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins Daquari Ice!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? How they carry themselves.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My tummy.
17. Whom do you miss the most? My sister, move back here!
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? No.
9. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Grey sweatpants and black Ugg boots.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Oh man. Oreo’s are now out for the holidays. The peppermint ones, are better than Girl Scout cookie Thin Mints!
21. What are you listening to right now? My son laughing at Youtube.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
23. Favorite smells? Fresh Flowers. Sweet stuff baking. Rain. Burning Wood.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Joan.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I’m a blog stalker borrower, so it wasn’t e-mailed to me.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Gymnastics and ice skating.
27. Hair color? Brown
28. Eye color? Hazel
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope, don’t need to.
30. Favorite food? Anything from the sea.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Almost Famous
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Flannel shirt, sage and light red, plaid. Eeeek, I know.
34. Summer or winter? Summertime.
35. Hugs or kisses? Both.
36. Favorite dessert? Cherry pie.
37. Hot or cold beverages? I like a little of both.
38. Favorite room in your house? The deck.
39. What book are you reading now? “Into the Wild” and “A New Earth” at the same time. One book, in each hand……..just kidding.
40. What is on your mouse pad? The Japanese symbol for Eternity.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? The news.
42. Favorite sound? My kids, when they’re not picking on one another.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Cancun, Mexico. One, too many times!
45. Do you have a special talent? Probably. I just haven’t discovered it yet.
46. Where were you born? St. John’s, Springfield, Missouri
47. Least favorite household chore? Mopping floors
48. Most precious object on your computer desk? The computer
49. A special possession? I’d say my kids, or husband, but I don’t own them. So, I’ll have to pass on this one.
50. How many e-mail adresses do you have? One.