Five Things Lazy Blog Post –
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Let’s see, December 1998. Lauren was almost one, I was getting ready to close my failing gift shop and I still owned the video store . I was married to Lauren’s dad, I lived in my dream house in a dream neighborhood, had lots of disposable income and was freaking out about becoming a mom. Thanks Rhonda, for correcting me! You’re right! I was not pregnant in Dec 1998…….man, I’m a flake!
2)What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Drink an entire pot of flavored coffee. 2. Print out our holiday letter and decorate it with colored pencils with my daughter (maybe I’ll add a funny note that says “we’ve given up on getting anything out before Christmas.) 3. Wrap some gifts for my son, since he’s not home today. 4. Watch a movie with my kid while wearing the comfiest clothes ever! 5. Not venturing out anyplace, except the grocery store for stuff to make a small dinner, since my husband will be at the Mall until who knows when.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Toast, hot tea with honey and cream, yogurt, mandarin oranges, warm chocolate chip cookies, brownies, popcorn, ice cream….I’d better stop there!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Help my family out as needed first of course. Make sure my kids had trust funds and plenty of cash for college! After that, I’d open a beautiful, green yoga studio, with an organic eatery, coffee/tea shop, and bookstore and the classes would be offered on a donation basis only. I’d definitely travel and maybe buy some land with a pond/lake to build a simple place to enjoy for the rest of our lives.
5) Places I have lived: Springfield, Missouri…..sounds really lame I know. But as long you take time out to visit other places, it’s all good.
I’m not tagging anyone, but if you would like to post this on your blog, it’s great fun!